- The Grind World Wide Series will be done every month instead of every two weeks, academia must prevail, plus give it more time for people to voice their opinions.
- As per usual Grindcore Karaoke shows no sign of stopping its free killer grindcore rampage.
- Myself and Luke Oram have launched our own label Dataclast Records, all releases will cost 5 us cents the exact cost it is for us to host, so that way we stay completely non-profit, and incur no financial loss to ourselves. Currently we have 3 releases that you can preview for free, just to get a hint as what the label will be offering soon. Artists feel free to get in touch, and readers spread the word!
- Napalm Death offer their new track to the decibel flexi series here or listen to it on this post at the bottom.
- Grind and Punishment offers a outlook into the death of physical and the rise of digital music here, with Luke Oram offering a series of opinions here (alongside contact with the future), mine to follow suit soon.
- The Grindcore Alphabet series also over at G&P has reached letter F here.
- Czech Grinders Malignant Tumour, have won a award, awaiting old time and isolationist grinders verbal abuse on the "popularisation of grind" and how it should stay KVLT and in the underground (source)
- For those of you want to know the variations of Dirge that will be available check out this graphic.
- Something I forgot to mention when Hydrahead originally mentioned it, a karaoke competition is in place to win a copy of Orphan, see here, with a preview of available via Noisecreep.
- Total Fucking Destruction have two new music videos one here the other here
- New Haemorrhage is available for pre-order here.
- Police are still searching for a L. Dram who has recently claimed responsibility for a number of fires at grindcore gigs, he has been noted as claiming on his site that he wishes "To destroy this god awful music, and pave the way for djent"
- Random fact of the week: Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
We have Moved
We Have moved go to www.grindtodeath.com ! So head on over now!
Saturday, 19 March 2011